Birthday Parties & Facility Rental
The recreation center has a meeting room that is perfect for birthday parties. Make a splash, and then use the party room to open presents or eat cake. An adult must accompany children in the water whom are less than 3.5 feet tall and must remain in the aquatic facility with children under 8 years old.
An inflatable bounce-around and aquatic party packages are available. If either one of those packages is requested, an additional fee will be required and it must be reserved in advance.
Parents, Birthday parties require a 48-hour prior reservation. Call 307-739-9025 or stop by the front desk to make arrangements. A party can be for 2 hours and up to 15 children.
|$50.00||Pool and Meeting Room
|$80.00||Include the Bounce-Around (Only available on Saturday and Sunday)
|$2.75||Each Additional Child
|$3.75||Each additional Adult|
|Friday||3:30 - 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
|Saturday||12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
|Sunday||1:00 - 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Parents: some things to keep in mind:
• On Saturdays the Water Slide does not open until one and the Aquatic Center closes at 6:30 pm
• Reservation must be requested a minimum of two days prior to the reservation date.
• To reserve space, please contact the parks and recreation department at 739-9025.
• Please note that any child under 3 1/2 feet tall must be accompanied by an adult in the water, which may require more adults at a paying rate. Adult / child ratio in the pool is one to one.
• Children should dress in the locker room, not in the birthday room. • Parents are responsible for set-up and clean up (including removal of trash and tape off walls, vacuuming, washing tables and chairs), as well as party supervision. The adult to child ratio while in the meeting room is one to ten.
• To avoid upset stomachs and pool closures; it is recommended that swimming should be done first and eating and opening presents afterward.
• If using the bounce-house; other guidelines will apply.
Parents please note; There is no alcohol allowed in the recreation center. Thank you for your cooperation.
Recreation Center Facility Rentals
Groups can rent the recreation center for an hour or all night. The center is available after regular hours. Contact Ben Arlotta at 307-739-9025 for detailed information and required fees.