Registration is now open for Session 4 of Discovery Clubs. Please be sure your account is setup in advance and that you do not have any outstanding balances on your account.
Steps to Register a Child
- Once on the Registration page, you have two options to find the Discovery Club program:
- You can click on the link to “Discovery Club” under the “what’s hot” box
- You can search for the program by going to the search menu at the top and then clicking on “activity search”
- If you click the link it will take you directly to the program, if you do the search, narrow your parameters by selecting "afterschool". Discovery Clubs should be listed if you scroll down.
- Select the appropriate course(s) by clicking on the button in the left hand column under “add to cart”. Note: It may seem like nothing happens when you hit this button, but it is adding the program to your queue at the very bottom of your screen (look down, all the way!).
- Once you have all your desired programs in the queue, click the “add to cart” button in your queue at the bottom of the page.
- Now it will prompt you to sign in. (You can also sign in prior to completing all these steps by clicking the “login” button in the header of the page.)
- If you’ve followed these steps, you will now have to select which child you want to register in the programs you selected. If a child’s name does not appear, that’s because you have not entered the child’s birth date and/or they are not eligible for the program due to age or grade.
- On the next screen you will be prompted to leave a roster note if you desire (this is your opportunity to tell us something such as allergies, special needs, etc.) You will also be prompted to enter the school that your child will be attending. Finally it is important to click the “copy questions” box so that you don’t have to answer this question multiple times.
- Click Continue
- Here you will be able to review your cart and remove any programs you accidentally clicked on or return to shopping cart to add days. If everything looks good, click “proceed to checkout”.
- Now you are on the payment screen.
- The only payment that will be allowed the day of registration will be credit card.
- This should complete your purchase.
- Registration is online only and payment is only via credit card.
- Once registered, cancellations will only be credited or refunded if the spot is filled.
- Please be sure you login to our website prior to registration to insure you have the correct login information and that your children are correctly setup on your account. The system screens according to the child’s birthdate/age, so please make sure their ages are correct in the system.
- Reminder: This is a new system, so even if you have used our registration system in the past, please double check that all of your information is in the system.