Passport Acceptance Fee Increase April 2nd
The U.S. Dept. of State is increasing the acceptance facility fee from $25.00 to $35.00 effective April 2, 2018.
You must arrive no later than 4:30 p.m. for us to process your application. We encourage you to call our office (307) 733-2533 or visit travel.state.gov to confirm what you need.
The U.S. Department of State requires payment by personal check, certified check or money order only. Clerk of Court processing fees ($25) may be paid using cash, check or credit card ($2 credit card fee applies). Remember, third party expedites require an appointment.
Passports for Children
Passports for children require the presence of both parents and child at time of applying. View more information.
Current Processing Times & Fees
- Clerk of Court Processing Fee - $25 per application, acceptable payment includes: cash, check, money order or credit card.
- U.S. Department of State Processing Fees - Acceptable payment includes personal check, certified check or money order only.
- Standard (4 to 6 weeks) - $110 for adults (16+) and $80 for minors 15 and under.
- Expedited (2 to 3 Weeks) – Additional $60 per application.
- Confirm Current Processing Times & Fees
Access further information on passports and cards online, or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778, TTY/TDD users can call 1-888-874-7793.