March 18, 2020 11:00 AM
Covid-19 Public Health Orders for Teton County
Effective immediately, enforced Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 5:00 p.m., the following are hereby closed for all of Teton County including Jackson, Wyoming:
All theaters (film or stage)
All coffee/tea shops
Unpackaged self-serve food services
All communal pools, hot tubs, locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, fitness centers, gyms, conference rooms, and spas
All restaurants may remain open, if, and only if, the restaurant notifies Teton County Health Department’s Environmental Health Division at email@example.com, that they intend to remain open and will follow the procedures listed below:
1. Prohibit all dine-in food service, whether inside or outside the establishment and prohibit admitting guests, patrons, customers inside the establishment.
2. Curbside take out or drive thru food service is permitted. Cash payments are strongly discouraged. Staff who take cash or credit card payments shall use cleansing measures between transactions, including use of best practices issued by Teton County Health Department’s Environmental Health Division. Online and telephonic credit card transactions are highly encouraged. Staff who handle cash or credit cards shall not be involved in preparation, handling, or delivery of food.
3. Employees must take food items to the curb and give the items to the patron or customer through the car window.
4. For hotel restaurants, food items may only be delivered as room service or curbside service as described above.
5. Management shall and must ensure, on a daily basis, that no employee who presents symptoms of illness will be permitted to work.
For more information click below