Teton County/Jackson Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of programs for persons six months of age and older. The aqua-tot and preschool programs were designed by professional staff to provide the best opportunity for individuals to reach their potential. The American Red Cross program is utilized for Level 1 thru Level 6 classes. All instructors must complete an extensive training program designed by American Red Cross professionals. Our instructors are sensitive to the apprehensions and fears of the beginner swimmer yet seek to challenge and stimulate the more advanced swimmer. There is a class designed for everyone with a desire to improve their swimming ability.
Registration for all swimming lessons will be on a first-come, first-served basis at the Teton County/Jackson Recreation Center at 155 E. Gill Street, or online beginning at 7pm on registration dates.
- Please bring in your last swim lesson report card for walk in registration to move into the next level.
- Thursday prior to lessons, 8:00pm deadline, registration will be closed.
- If there are any spaces available, registration will re-open Monday to continue to fill classes.
- Any refund requests will be handled by Connor McGinnis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online registration is available for all swim lessons. Please make sure you have visited our website before registration begins and become familiar with site operations.
- Ensure that you have your username and password ready for online registration. Please call the Front Desk Staff at 307-739-9025 to provide assistance if needed for site log in information.
- For a complete list of all swim lesson levels, locations, times, pool rules, and a Swim Progression Chart please visit our website at www.tetonparksandrec.org .
- Please print a receipt and bring with you the first day of class. If you are unable to print a receipt, please write down the transaction number and bring with you if there are questions.(Classes may be canceled if minimum registration has not been met three days prior to the start of the session.)
Covid-19 Swim Lesson Protocol
- Parents and students should arrive 10 minutes before lessons and check in for a safety screening
- We ask that if anyone is feeling these symptoms to not participate in class:
- Temperature higher than 100.4
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pains
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Close contact with anyone with these symptoms or Covid-19
- Parents will be asked to wear proper masks while in the lessons
- We ask that parents and children come to the pool with suits on to minimize locker room use
- Locker rooms will be available for changing after lessons
- Parents will be allowed to wait in the lobby for the duration of Level 4-5 lessons
- When registering a child for Level 4-5 classes please make sure that your child is capable of swimming on their own for multiple lengths of the lap pool. If the child cannot swim a length of the lap pool in a timely manner, they will be removed from the class and refunded for the session.
Online Registration Begins
Date: Monday, October 19th
Time: 7:00 pm
Please follow this link to sign up online: https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/wytetonctywt.wsc/splash.html
Walk In/Phone Registration Begins
Date: Tuesday, October 20th
Time: 8:00 am
Registration Deadline: Thursday, October 22nd
Session I Class Dates: Oct 27th – Nov 19th
Group Swim Lesson Classes and Dates
Morning Swim Lessons
Monday & Wednesday
Class Time Instructor Sess I (code) Fee
Aqua Tot 6-18mo 8:30am-9am Mary Pat 31101A1 S1AMW $50.00
Aqua Tot 19-25mo 9am-9:30am Mary Pat 32101A2 S1AMW $50.00
Aqua Tot 26-36mo 9:30am-10am Mary Pat 32101A3 S1AMW $50.00
Aqua Tot 19-25mo 10am-10:30am Mary Pat 32101A21 S1AMW $50.00
Morning & Afternoon Swim Lessons
Tuesday & Thursday
Class Time Instructor Sess I (code) Fee
Aqua Tot 26-36mo 10am-10:30am Patti Harbowy 31101A3 S1ATTH $50.00
Level 4 4:30pm-5pm Connor McGinnis 32101L4 S1PTTH $50.00
Level 5 5pm-5:30pm Connor McGinnis 32101L5 S1PTTH $50.00
Level 4 5:30pm-6pm Connor McGinnis 32101L41 S1PTTH $50.00
For more information on swim lessons levels please click here