The Teton County/Jackson Recreation Center will be closed from March 24th through April 8th for major maintenance and repairs. Some of the projects to be completed are:
- Removal of pool liners and re-plaster and tile repair of the leisure, therapy and splash down pools.
- Cleaning and completing minor repairs on the lap pool.
- Replacement of the buildings automated control system.
- Lighting replacement and upgrades.
- General painting and deep cleaning.
The front desk staff will be available from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday for walk in and phone assistance with your questions and registration needs.
We appreciate your patience during the closure as we work hard on improving the facility to meet our community’s needs.